Registering a Guest Card
Purchase a Guest NOVACard for $1 at a deposit terminal. You will need to add money to your guest card for printing and register the card on aceprint.nvcc.edu to print your documents.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to aceprint.nvcc.edu.
- Click “I am a guest” and follow the registration instructions on the screen.
Guest accounts are only valid for 30 days if the account has no funds. After the 30 day period, you will need to register and link your guest card again.
To Print a Document or Web Page
- Select Print from the program menu.
- Select the appropriate print queue for your document to print black and white or color.
- After clicking on the Print icon in your application, a pop-up window will appear. Enter your username and password (your username must be a valid email address) and click “Print”. This information will tie the print job to the username and password you registered.
NOTE: If your print job exceeds 20 pages, a pop-up message will appear. Click Print to allow the printer to process or click Cancel to cancel the job.
- If your document is submitted on a non-standard size. A pop-up message will appear.
- A non-standard size is something other than 8.5 x 11 (Letter) or 8.5 x 14 (legal). Please read the pop-up and if you want to submit the print job select “Yes”, if not, then select “No”.