Makeup Test Drop-Off Procedures
- Fill out a Makeup Test Request Form each time you leave a test in the Testing Center.
- Make sure that your name and the student’s names are included on each individual test.
- Provide a separate test for each student.
Test Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures
- You must drop off or pick up tests during Testing Center office hours. If you cannot do so, please send the tests to us via intercampus mail: MEC Testing Center, HE 344. No other method is acceptable (slipping a test under the Center’s door, giving tests to non-testing personnel, etc.)
- Completed tests and tests
pastthe due date will be kept through the duration of the semester it was provided. Afterward, they will be shredded if they are not picked up.
During finals week we do not proctor instructor makeup tests except for students with documented disability accommodations.
Scantron machines are available for faculty use on the 2nd floor in room 206 and on the 3rd floor in room 318.