Some programs have online information sessions, while others require you
Note for In-Person Sessions: It is important to arrive on time,
Pre-Health Technology students who need help selecting their classes should see an academic advisor in Student Services, HE 202, Medical Education Campus.
Directions to Medical Campus: From I-95 S. Take the VA-644 exit toward Franconia Road/Franconia. Keep right at the fork in the ramp. Merge onto Franconia Road/VA644 E. Turn right onto Loisdale Road. Turn left onto Springfield Center Drive.
Parking: Park in Garage. Fee $2 per hour. Max $12 per day. Expect $4 per session.
- Clinical Data Coding
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Services
- General Studies: Health Sciences
- Health Information Management
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Nursing Information Session
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiation Oncology Program
- Respiratory Therapy