Requirements Prior to Clinical Practice
Specific information will be provided upon acceptance to the program.
- current CPR for healthcare providers
- completion of online safety tutorials
- completion of BBP and HIPAA tutorials
- current physical; within the last year to include documentation of the ability to meet the essential functions as required to practice in the profession and documentation of the following immunizations:
- Hepatitis B
- Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR)
- Tuberculosis (2-step TST)
- Varicella Zoster - Chicken Pox
The requirements on this slide must be met prior to beginning the clinical practice course. They are not required prior to entering the program. More information will be provided about clinical practice requirements upon your acceptance to the program.