Welcome to the Northern Virginia Community College Website

Accessibility Navigation:

Phlebotomy Information Session

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get an application?
You may apply to NOVA online at nvcc.edu or at any NOVA Campus Student Services Center.

Where do I take the assessment test?
You can take the test at any NOVA Testing Center.

Do I have to take the assessment test if I have already completed ENG 111?
No. However, if you did not complete the course at NOVA see the next question related to external transcript evaluation.

How do I transfer courses from another school?
Request your official transcript be sent to NOVA Medical Education Campus. It is your responsibility to check with Student Services to verify arrival of transcripts and to request that they be evaluated.

Here are a few common questions asked about the application process.

Next Back