- Student Services will verify your application.
- Your application will be forwarded to the program office.
- The first 12 student applications received that meet NOVA's policies for admission (see college catalog) will be in the the next upcoming class.
- You will receive a welcome letter from the program office with registration information and information related to the required health history; background check; and random drug screen.
- If your program application is received, but not among the first 12, the program will return the program application to you allowing you the opportunity to resubmit it for the next upcoming class.