Makeup Test Drop-Off Procedures
- Makeup tests must be sent to us with the Makeup Testing Guidelines and Request Form completed in its entirety specifying the name of the student to be tested before the student is scheduled to take the test.
- We cannot accept tests via email. If you are off-campus and must email an exam, please contact your Division Office to drop-off the Service Request Form and exam in the Testing Center.
- Please ensure that tests are available in the Testing Center before your student arrives for testing.
- Students must start a proctored exam in the Testing Center, we do not administer exams begun in class.
- The Testing Center does not provide in-class proctors or makeup testing to an entire class.
- If a paper exam is timed, students will be informed of the time allotted and a start and end time will be noted on the exam by testing staff. Students are advised of the visible clocks located in the Testing lab so they can track their time accordingly.
- The Testing Center will not release any testing materials (including take home tests) to students.
- The Testing Center cannot collect homework or other assignments from students.
- If you have more than six students taking a particular exam, please speak to a Testing Center staff member before dropping off your exam.
- For any other exceptional circumstances, please contact the Manassas Testing Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE dropping off your tests.
Test Pick-Up Procedures
- You must drop off or pick up tests during Testing Center office hours.
- Initial and date the Makeup Coversheet and leave the form with a Testing Center staff member.
- Uncompleted exams will be returned at the end of the following semester.
Except for students with accommodations, no instructor referred onsite or hybrid testing will be done in the Testing Center in order to accommodate ELI and placement testing.
Scantron machines are available in both division offices (MC 231 and MP 130). Division offices will provide you with scantron forms and item analysis forms.
Tests can be brought into the Testing Center or picked up by instructors during operating hours up to 15 minutes before closing.