- Please schedule an appointment ahead of time. We schedule appointments on the hour and half-hour.
- Each student is limited to one appointment per day. Also, please plan to work on one paper per 30-minute session.
- Students may make two 30-minute appointments per week.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, it is your responsibility to let us know so we can give your time to another student.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, you forfeit your reservation to any other needy student who may have come in before you.
- If you arrive late or skip a scheduled appointment more than twice in one semester, you lose the privilege of reserving time with a consultant for the remainder of the semester. You will only be served as a walk-in.
- We do not schedule appointments via email.
- All sessions must be in person and the student must be present with the consultant.
- Please plan to work on one essay per session.
- If you must cancel an appointment, let us know as soon as possible.
- All sessions are 30-minutes long.
- We will no longer accept appointments if you miss more than two sessions without notice.
- Walk-in students are accepted only if there is a consultant available.
- Prior to a session, a student must sign in.
- After a session, please fill out an anonymous Writing Center Evaluation.
- Please remember, we are not an editing service.