Campus Based Course Testing Provided:
- Alternative testing for students with documented disabilities. Students must provide the testing center a current copy of their Memorandum of Accommodation (MOA).
- Makeup exams for students who have missed an in-class exam due to illness or emergency.
- Deadlines must be set within 2 weeks of exam dropoff by instructor.
- Full class testing.
- Rewrites, retakes, retests, extra credit, quizzes, or optional tests of any kind.
- Testing during Finals Week of NOVA Online sessions for students without an MOA.
- Hybrid testing
Test Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Fill out a Testing Services Request form each time you leave a makeup exam or an exam for a student with a Memorandum of Accommodation (MOA).
- On the top of each exam please print the following:
- Instructor name
- Student name
- time allotted for exam (i.e. 120 minutes). Start _______ End _________
Staff will write in the start and end times. Students are responsible for keeping track of their time limit. Clocks are in all testing rooms.
- Designate a deadline date on a Monday – Friday within two weeks of the date you drop off the exam. No deadlines or makeup testing for/on Saturdays.
- Instructorsmust provide portable memory devices if required.
- Please drop off or pick up exams during posted Testing Center office hours.
- Students must start a proctored exam in the Testing Center, we do not administer exams begun in class.
- Emailed exams are not accepted directly by the testing center.
- To email an exam, email/contact your division office to print, drop-off and/or pick-up the exam and completed Testing Services Request in the testing center.
- During NOVA Online Finals Weeks, testing centers are dedicated to NOVA Online testing and placement tests.
- Makeup or class based final exams will be administered to students with documented disabilities only.
- Please make sure your student has provided the Testing Center with a copy of their current Memorandum of Accommodation. Students may drop off a hardcopy or email a pdf version to email@example.com.
- Students who do not have an MOA of documented accommodations may take final exams in the testing center before and after Finals Week.
Scantron Machine Locations:
- Humanities Division, LC 214 Workroom
- Sciences Division, LS 149 Faculty Workroom