IMPORTANT! The Loudoun Testing Center is located on campus at LV1-112 within a group of modular buildings at the NE corner of Ankers Shop Circle and Logan Way. View map. This temporary location will house our Testing Center during the multiyear renovation of the future permanent Testing Center location. Access ramps are located on Logan Way across from the Campus Police in the LD building.*
See Testing Center Hours, select date and the LOUDOUN Campus. Testing ends 15 minutes before the posted closing time.
Please check the NOVA home page for inclement weather or other emergency closures. Notices will be posted on a red banner at the top of the page. These unplanned changes in opening and/or closing times may not be updated on the regular testing calendar or voicemail. Anytime the campus is closed, the testing center is closed. Sign up for NOVA Alerts.
- Photo identification. Acceptable forms of identification include current government issued driver's license/permit, student ID card, Passport, Green Card (Permanent Residence Card), Military ID. Photos or copies of an ID are not acceptable.
- NOVA student number/EMPLID. (your personal NOVA seven-digit ID number)
- Exam pass for all NOVA Online (NOL) course exams. Must be legible and filled out completely.
Important To Know
- Our new temporary testing location at LV1-112 is small. There is no sheltered waiting area. To avoid lines and long waits, test early before deadlines on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday morning.
- Exams are given on a walk-in basis only. There are no appointments.
- Be prepared. Allow enough time to do well.
- All testing ends 15 minutes before the posted closing time. For example, if the office is open until 4 p.m. then all testing ends at 3:45 p.m.
- NOVA is not responsible for your personal belongings. Do not bring them with you.
- No lockers are available to store belongings. Leave valuables at home.
- Cell phones, smart watches and all electronics must be completely turned off (not on vibrate or silent) and inaccessible during testing. Please leave at home or in your car to avoid an honor code violation of an energized phone in the testing room. All violations are reported.
- All testing is monitored by remote camera and reviewed.
- Cheating is a serious offense. All honor code violations will be reported to your instructor and the dean of students.
- Food, drinks, purses, backpacks, cell phones, smart watches, personal electronics, coats, large hats and other items that may be used for cheating or distract other testers. Leave valuables at home or in your vehicle.
- Children cannot be accommodated or left on their own during testing.
Special hours may be posted for unforeseen issues, holidays, intersessions, semester and seasonal breaks. Please check Testing Center Hours for normally scheduled testing hours and preplanned scheduling changes. NOVA homepage alerts will supersede posted testing hours.
Spring 2020 Exams
Note: During Spring Finals Week (Tuesday May 5th through Monday May 11th) Administration of Instructor on-campus class exams will be limited to students with accommodations. Non accommodated class make up exams may be given before May 5th and after May 11th.
Spring 2020 Semester Hours
January 2 - January 6
Closed for relocation.
Office opens: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
January 8 - May 11
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Offices open at 11:00 a.m.
Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday:
January 18 & January 20: Closed
March 9 – March 12:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday March 13:
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday March 14: Closed
May 12 - May 14:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
May 15: Closed for Commencement
May 23 & May 25: Closed
*NOVA strives to ensure that all programs, services and activities are accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to access services or meet a faculty or staff member at the Loudoun Village due to disability, please contact the office, faculty or staff member to arrange an alternative meeting location or way to access services. If you continue to experience challenges please contact firstname.lastname@example.org