Testing Center Hours
IMPORTANT! The Loudoun Testing Center will be closed after Fall Finals Week for all testing from December 18, 2019 through January 6th to relocate on campus to LV1-112 at the NE corner of Ankers Shop Circle and Logan Way. Placement tests may be taken at other NOVA Campus Testing Centers during that time. https://www.nvcc.edu/testing/campus.html
Visit the Testing Centers calendar. See "Testing Center Hours" button below, select date and the LOUDOUN Campus. Testing always ends 15 minutes before the posted closing time.
Please check the NOVA home page for inclement weather or other emergency closures. Notices will be posted on a red banner at the top of the page. These unplanned changes in opening and/or closing times may not be updated on the regular testing calendar or voicemail. Anytime the campus is closed, the testing center is closed. Sign up for NOVA Alerts.
- Photo identification. Acceptable forms of identification include current government issued driver's license/permit, student ID card, Passport, Green Card (Permanent Residence Card), Military ID. Photos or copies of an ID are not acceptable.
- NOVA student number/EMPLID. (your personal NOVA seven-digit ID number)
- Exam pass for all NOVA Online (NOL) course exams. Must be legible and filled out completely.
Important To Know
- Our new temporary testing location at LV1-112 is small. There is no sheltered waiting area. To avoid lines and long waits, test early before deadlines on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday morning.
- Exams are given on a walk-in basis only. There are no appointments.
- Be prepared. Allow enough time to do well.
- All testing ends 15 minutes before the posted closing time. For example, if the office is open until 4 p.m. then all testing ends at 3:45 p.m.
- NOVA is not responsible for your personal belongings. Do not bring them with you.
- No lockers are available to store belongings. Leave valuables at home.
- Cell phones, smart watches and all electronics must be completely turned off (not on vibrate or silent) and inaccessible during testing. Please leave at home or in your car to avoid an honor code violation of an energized phone in the testing room. All violations are reported.
- All testing is monitored by remote camera and reviewed.
- Cheating is a serious offense. All honor code violations will be reported to your instructor and the dean of students.
- Food, drinks, purses, backpacks, cell phones, smart watches, personal electronics, coats, large hats and other items that may be used for cheating or distract other testers. Leave valuables at home or in your vehicle.
- Children cannot be accommodated or left on their own during testing.
Special hours may be posted for holidays, semester breaks and summer sessions. Check the Testing Center Hours, as they often change.
Spring 2020 Exams
Note: During Spring Finals Week (Tuesday May 5th through Monday May 11th) Administration of Instructor on-campus class exams will be limited to students with accommodations. Non accommodated class make up exams may be given before May 5th and after May 11th.