Testing Center Hours
Visit the Testing Centers calendar. See "Testing Center Hours" button below, select date and the LOUDOUN Campus. Testing always ends 15 minutes before the posted closing time.
Please check the NOVA homepage at www.nvcc.edu for inclement weather or other emergency closures. Notices will be posted on a red banner at the top of the page. These unplanned changes in opening and/or closing times may not be updated on the regular testing calendar or voicemail. Anytime the campus is closed, the testing center is closed. Sign up for NOVA Alerts at http://alert.nvcc.edu.
- Photo identification
- NOVA student number/EMPLID (your personal NOVA seven-digit ID number)
- Exam pass for ELI course exams
Acceptable forms of ID include the following: driver's license/permit, student ID card, Passport, Green card, Military ID.
Important To Know
- No appointments. Exams are given on a walk-in basis only.
- Testing ends 15 minutes before the posted closing time.
- NOVA is not responsible for your personal belongings. Do not bring them with you.
- No lockers are available to store belongings.
- Be prepared. Do not wait until the deadline day to test. Allow enough time to do well.
- Cheating is a serious offense. All testing is monitored. All honor code violations are reported to instructors and the dean of students.
- Food, drinks, purses, backpacks, cell phones, personal electronics, coats
- Children. Children cannot be accommodated or left on their own during testing. Always check the calendar before coming to the testing center.
Special hours may be posted for holidays, semester breaks and summer sessions. Check the Testing Center Hours, as they often change.