Testing Center Hours
Visit the Testing Centers calendar. See "Testing Center Hours" button below, select date and the LOUDOUN Campus. Testing always ends 15 minutes before the posted closing time.
Please check the NOVA home page for inclement weather or other emergency closures. Notices will be posted on a red banner at the top of the page. These unplanned changes in opening and/or closing times may not be updated on the regular testing calendar or voicemail. Anytime the campus is closed, the testing center is closed. Sign up for NOVA Alerts.
- Photo identification. Acceptable forms of identification include current government issued driver's license/permit, student ID card, Passport, Green Card (Permanent Residence Card), Military ID.
- NOVA student number/EMPLID. (your personal NOVA seven-digit ID number)
- Exam pass for all NOVA Online (NOL) course exams. Must be legible and filled out completely.
Important To Know
- No appointments. Exams are given on a walk-in basis only.
- Testing ends 15 minutes before the posted closing time.
- NOVA is not responsible for your personal belongings. Do not bring them with you.
- No lockers are available to store belongings.
- Be prepared. Do not wait until the deadline day to test. Allow enough time to do well.
- Cheating is a serious offense. All testing is monitored. All honor code violations will be reported to your instructor and the dean of students.
- Food, drinks, purses, backpacks, cell phones, smart watches, personal electronics, coats, large hats and other items that may be used for cheating or distract other testers. Leave valuables at home or in your vehicle.
- Children cannot be accommodated or left on their own during testing.
Special hours may be posted for holidays, semester breaks and summer sessions. Check the Testing Center Hours, as they often change.
Fall 2019 Exams
Note: During Fall Finals Week (Tuesday December 10th through Monday December 16th) Administration of Instructor on-campus class exams will be limited to students with accommodations. Non accommodated class make up exams may be given before December 10th and after December 16th.