The NOVA wireless network is for NOVA faculty, staff and student use only. Access to the wireless network is granted through your faculty, staff and student accounts. Use of the NOVA wireless network by non NOVA employees or students is forbidden. Sharing of accounts is also forbidden. All access through the network may be monitored. Any illegal use of the wireless network will be reported to the proper authorities.
Follow the links below for basic instructions on configuring your wireless device for use on the NOVA wireless network. Please remember that specific instructions cannot be provided for all the different devices. You should be familiar with your specific device and how to configure it before trying to connect to the NOVA wireless.
If you need further assistance please contact the IT Help Desk at 703.426.4141 or email us at email@example.com.
How to Access Wifi
- Click on the wireless settings on your device.
- Select NOVAwifi and click Connect.
- Enter your NVCC credentials and click OK.
- Accept the Security Certificate by Pressing the Connect button.
- When connected, the WIFI icon in the system tray will be filled, indicating wireless signal strength.