NOVA faculty and staff are eligible to get Office 365 at a 30% discount through the Microsoft Home Use Program.
This program enables you to get a subscription for Office 365 Home for you and your household (up to 6 people) or Office 365 Personal for you (1 person).
For up-to-date information on the availability of Home Use Program software, please visit https://businessstore.microsoft.com/store/home-use-program
How-To Access the Microsoft Home Use Program Website
- Go to https://businessstore.microsoft.com/store/home-use-program .
- Enter your @nvcc.edu college faculty/staff email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Microsoft <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Click “Login to Start Saving” to continue and you will be sent to the Home Use Program website. *You will receive a similar message in your personal email account that is associated with your personal Microsoft account. It leads to the same discounts webpage.*
- You will be prompted to login with your personal Microsoft account. If you do not have a personal Microsoft account, follow the prompts to create one. *You may be asked to review your security settings and to download the Microsoft application. Both these options are optional.*
- Once logged in, you will see the discounted pricing and you can add your preferred subscription to your cart.