College faculty and staff have access to a wide variety of training through the Commonwealth of Virginia Learning Center (COVLC). Courses available include:
- NOVA - DSS: A Guide to Disability Support Services
- VCCS: TOTAL Making Your Courses Accessible Workshop
- NOVA - DSS: How to Apply the Principles of Universal Design in Teaching Online and in the Classroom
- NOVA - DSS: Instruction and Interaction: Equity, Accessibility, and Inclusion
- DHRM-HR Policy - Preventing Workplace Harassment
- NOVA - HR: Fundamentals of EEO Law
- NOVA: Title IX - Responsible Employee
- VCCS - Legal: Title IX and Campus SaVE Act Overview
To access these courses:
- Log in to NOVA Academy at https://covlc.virginia.gov.
- Search for the workshop using a keyword from the
- Click “Enroll.”
- If you need to cancel a workshop, return to the same workshop page and click “Cancel Enrollment.”
For additional information on COVLC, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss customized training for your department, please contact the EO Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.