Green Festival 2018
Date: April 26, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Annandale Campus - CE Theater Forum & Gym
The festival is FREE, open to the public and will include:
- A screening of the film The Age of Consequences.
- A keynote presentation by Ms. Michelle Wyman, Executive Director of the National Council for Science and the Environment (NCSE).
- Informational booths of local, regional and national environmental organizations.
- Giveaways and lunch for the first 200 attendees pre-registered by April 6, 2018!
- A drawing to win a kayak or a bicycle.
To guarantee your ticket for lunch and a Festival takeaway, please register by April 6, 2018!
- Tentative Schedule
- Tentative Info Tables
Time Event Location 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Attendee Check-In / Vendor Fair Set-Up CE Atrium 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Keynote Speaker / Q & A
Ms. Michelle Wyman
CE Theater 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Information Tables CE Gym 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Panel Discussion CE Theater 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Lunch Cafe Lunch Gym 12:15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Movie - The Age of Consequence CE Theater 1:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Panel Discussion CE Theater
Tentative Info Tables
- Design Your Own Bag
- The Scrap Exchange
- Friends of Accotink Creek
- Leesylvania State Park
- Fairfax County Farmers Markets
- NVCC Recreation and Parks Society (RPK)
- NVCC Sustainability
- Alice Ferguson Foundation
- Leaders in Green Energy