Home > Future Students > Admissions & Enrollment > International Students > F-1 Visa Application Process > SEVIS Fee Payment
SEVIS Fee Payment
SEVIS Fee: $200 USD
You must wait until you receive your I-20 from NOVA before you can pay the SEVIS fee.
- Go to the SEVIS I-901 fee processing website at www.fmjfee.com. The site is used to pay the SEVIS fee and provides a brief explanation of the fee requirement and procedure to pay online.
- The form on the site will ask for your SEVIS ID. This is the number that appears above the barcode on your I-20. It begins with N000…
- The form will also ask you for NOVA’s School Code. This is unique to the campus where you will be studying. It can be found at the bottom of box 2 on the I-20. It begins with WAS214F…
- Print two or three copies of the receipt for your records. Take one copy with you to the visa interview.
- If you have any problems getting a confirmation of your payment, send an email request for a receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT pay again.
- Most students will be able to pay the fee with a credit card.
- Students from certain countries will need to pay the SEVIS fee through Western Union. Visit the Western Union section of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website for instructions on how to pay the fee using this method.
SEVIS I-901 Fee Payment by Western Union Quick Pay Instructions
Students from the following countries must pay the fee by Western Union:
- You only need to pay the SEVIS fee once for your active I-20. If you are transferring your I-20 between schools in the U.S., you do not need to pay the fee again.
- If you have previously applied for a visa and are returning for another interview with the same or a deferred I-20, you will not need to pay the SEVIS fee again for one calendar year.