View important information about application and financial aid deadlines for Northern Virginia Community College.
Submit your Application for Admission to the College at least 30 days prior to the first day of classes for the semester in which you plan to enroll. This will give you an opportunity to meet with a counselor for academic assistance prior to enrollment and to take required placement tests.
I-20 Application Deadlines for Overseas and Change of Status:
- Fall Semester Deadline: June 1
- Spring Semester Deadline: November 1
- Summer Session Deadline: March 15 (ESL only)
I-20 Application Deadlines for F-1 Transfers:
- Fall Semester Deadline: August 1
- Spring Semester Deadline: December 1
- Summer Session Deadline: April 15 (ESL only)
- Apply Online
Financial Aid Deadlines
Take note of the following important financial aid filing dates. Students who complete their applications by these dates and qualify for financial aid will be awarded the funds prior to the start of classes.