First Day is a new tuition-based program where the cost of digital course materials are included with the tuition for a particular course or program.
Digital Course Materials
First Day course materials are digital versions of the physical textbook that may include additional educational resources such as workbooks, problem sets, and tutorials. Digital textbooks have features that include highlighting, annotation, search functions and multimedia links. All First Day materials are easy to access through Blackboard.
- Students are prepared on the first day of class with all their required materials, leading to greater student success.
- First Day materials are accessible through the Internet so it goes where you go, on whichever device you want.
- The cost of First Day course materials have been negotiated to be the lowest price available from the publisher.
How It Works
- Use the search below to find a First Day class.
- Sign up for the class in SIS.
- Pay for the class.
- Course materials will be available on the first day of class through Blackboard.