Policies & Forms - Current Students
Find the forms and policies for students at Northern Virginia Community College below. Academic policies are not included, as they are contained in the College Catalog and Schedule of Classes.
Microsoft Word is required to view all RTF documents. Adobe Acrobat is required to download and view all PDF files.
- Download Adobe Acrobat for free.
View the following Northern Virginia Community College policies:
- Campus Sexual Violence Elimination (SaVE) Act
- Catalog and Website Disclaimer
- Children on Campus
- College Safety
- Contagious Disease Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action
- Firearms/Dangerous Weapons and Materials
- Free Speech & Demonstrations
- Inclement Weather/Closings
- IT, Web Services and Email
- Refund Policies
- Reissuing of Diplomas
- Solicitation and Distribution of Materials on College Property
- Student Grievance Process for Academic and Non-Academic Decisions
- Student Records
- Timely Warning Policy (for on-campus threat)
- Unexpected Delay of Instructor in Meeting Class
- Web Privacy Statement