Interest assessments help you to explore what you like and what you dislike.
Personality assessments help you to explore who you are as a person.
Select an assessment below to explore your personality:
- Jung Typology Test (based on MBTI)
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter II (based on MBTI)
- TypeFocus Assessment (based on MBTI)
Career information by Personality Type:
Skills assessments help you to explore what you are good at and your talents.
Select an assessment below to explore your skills:
Values assessments help you to explore what matters to you.
Select an assessment below to explore your values:
All-in-one interactive, self-guided career and education planning system
Assessments for Purchase at Each Campus Counseling/Career Center:
(Please contact a career counselor directly to receive authorization for one of these assessments for purchase; these assessments are highly recommended.)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (M.B.T.I.) a personality inventory with a wide range of applicability including career decision making, learning, stress, relationships, communication, etc.
- Strong Interest Inventory a career assessment instrument based on work related to interests and occupational information.