National DNA Day Celebration
It commemorates the day in 1953 when James Watson and Francis Crick's article on the structure of DNA was published. The DNA Day in 2008 was also the five year anniversary of the completion of the Human Genome Project.
- Students invited to forensic “whodunit” at Biotech open house
- Washington Post: Marking DNA Day 2013
- Prince William times: NOVA Celebrates Biotech Week April 2013
- Biotechnology Program Spark interest. Intercom April 8, 2013
- Two NOVA Manassas Biotechnology students receives National Science Foundation Student Award for Excellence, October 25, 2012
- Manassas campus Hosts The Second National DNA Day Celebration