Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA) works directly with regional employers to support the professional development and advancement of their current and future workforce. Through one-on-one consulting, our team supports employers with their workforce strategy to enable greater efficiency, flexibility, and innovation.
NOVA offers a diverse portfolio of programs, with courses available in topics ranging from information technology, cybersecurity, healthcare, business and management, nonprofit management, project management, and English as a Second Language. Courses can be delivered at your location, at one of NOVA's six campuses, or online.
- Flexible schedules and delivery
- Certification and skills-based programs
- Experienced trainers with industry experience
- Measurable training outcomes tied to business needs
- Grants funding opportunities