The NOVA food pantries are always in need of donations. All of what we are able to provide at each pantry is based on the donations of our school and local community. Please consider bringing items of need with you to the event, there will be a collection at the registration table. All donations will be divided between the six campuses. We appreciate any support you can offer!
Items of Need
- Non-Perishable Canned Protein (Cans of tuna, chicken and beans, jarred peanut and almond butter)
- Non-Perishable Canned Meals (Canned Soups, Chili, Stew, Pasta Sauce, Mac & Cheese)
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Dry Goods
- Granola Bars, Cereals, Crackers, Pasta, Rice
- Grab-and-Go Food (Cups/Bowls of Soup/Mac and Cheese, Granola Bars, Packets of Oatmeal
- Plastic/paper plates, bowls, utensils
- Toiletries: Toothpaste, Tooth Brushes, Soap, Feminine Products, Shampoo, and Conditioner, Laundry Products, Diapers
Want to do more?
- Please consider becoming a NOVA Food Ambassador through our Green NOVA Bag Program. The Green NOVA Bag program is a bi-monthly (six times a year) food collection program that provides non-perishable food products to Northern Virginia Community College’s six food pantries. You fill the Bag, we do the rest!
- The NVCC Educational Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization committed to securing private resources to support NOVA students, faculty, staff and the mission and values of the College.