Welcome to Technology Innovation in Learning and Teaching (TILT) at the Alexandria Campus!
TILT integrates educational technology into the curriculum to help faculty, staff and students achieve their teaching and learning goals. TILT staff support educational technologies that contribute to NOVA’s academic excellence by increasing student engagement with course materials, supporting active learning strategies, fostering communication and collaboration, streamlining course administration, and developing students’ skills for future learning and work. TILT staff continually research, monitor and evaluate the impact and effectiveness of educational technologies on the teaching and learning experiences of faculty and students, and share these findings with the campus community.
Our services include individual and group training, scheduled workshops, equipment check-out and setup, video assistance, graphic design and web assistance.
If you are interested in receiving training through TILT or starting a project with us, please contact us at any time at ALTILT@nvcc.edu.
- training in educational technology
- support for presentations and other media
- basic digital video editing
- basic computer graphics assistance
- basic computer/software/communications help
- basic Internet and web page assistance
- campus electronic bulletin board service
Equipment reservations and appointments for services are highly recommended. Please email ALTILT@nvcc.edu.
- Staff are available to work with you for training or assistance on various projects by appointment. For more information, email us at ALTILT@nvcc.edu to get in touch with an individual team member.
- We offer training on a regular basis for using the educational technology we provide.