Directions by Car
To Bisdorf & Engineering Building
From the South, Capital Beltway
- Take I-395 North to Exit 4 (Seminary Road West) or Exit 5 (see Directions Below)
- Go west on Seminary Road for five traffic lights
- Turn right on Dawes Avenue
From the North, Arlington and D.C.
- take I-395 South to Exit 5 (King Street West) or Exit 4 (see directions above)
- turn left on Dawes Avenue and continue in to the college
To Schlesinger Center & Tyler Building
- take I-395 to Exit 5 (King Street West)
- turn left on Beauregard Street
- turn right on East Campus Drive
Parking is available in the Beauregard Garage.
NOTE: Parking Lot B-6 and Campus Drive are PERMANENTLY CLOSED!
- Metro, Bus and Shuttle
The Alexandria Campus has ample parking for students, faculty, visitors and guests. Students must park in "B" lots only. No overnight parking is allowed. Guests and visitors must park in the visitor section or metered spaces.
Bisdorf Building, Room 189
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
General Info: 703.323.3000 or 877.408.2028
Metro, Bus and Shuttle
The campus is accessible by Metrobus routes 25A, 25B, 25C, 25D and 28A and the Alexandria Transit Authority DASH Bus, route AT6.
The closest Metrorail stations are the King Street Metro (blue and yellow lines) - Metrobus 28A and DASH Bus AT6; Pentagon (blue and yellow lines) - Metrobus Ballston (orange line) Metrobus 25A and 25B.
Alexandria /Arlington Center Shuttle Bus Information