The Adult Career Pathways (ACP) Program helps adults navigate pathways to a successful career. The program provides a support system to assist them in earning a certificate, degree or
- Academic/Career Advising
- NOVA Application Assistance
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Application Assistance
- College Placement Exam Prep
- Individualized Pathway Map
- Financial Literacy Referrals
- Career Workshops
- Understanding NOVA College Policies
- Learning and Academic Skills Workshops
How to Join the Program
The process is simple! Just follow these simple steps and you will be on your way!
- If you are a student interested in ACP, please complete a Student Form and an ACP staff member will contact you within 24-48 hours or the next business day. Please make sure you have a valid email address. If you are a community-based agency or another entity, please complete a referral form and an ACP staff member will contact your referral within 24-48 hours or the next business day.
- Meet with an ACP staff member to discuss eligibility, options and program requirements.
- Be GREAT!
Yes, it is just that easy!
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.