The Adult Career Pathways (ACP) Program is a program designed to provide a support system that assist with navigating the various pathways to a successful career.
Using holistic approaches, ACP helps adult students determine their best course of action and offers access to various resources to help them succeed in their career endeavors by assisting with earning a certificate, degree, or other credential that may facilitate them in securing a better job and put them on the path toward advancement and/or greater economic security.
- Academic/Career Advising
- NOVA Application Assistance
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Application Assistance
- College Placement Exam Prep
- Individualized Pathway Map
- Financial Literacy Referrals
- Career Workshops
- Understanding NOVA College Policies
- Learning and Academic Skills Workshops
How to Join the Program
The process is simple! Just follow these simple steps and you will be on your way!
- If you are a student interested in ACP, please complete a Student Form and an ACP staff member will contact you within 24-48 hours or the next business day. Please make sure you have a valid email address. If you are a community-based agency or another entity, please complete a referral form and an ACP staff member will contact your referral within 24-48 hours or the next business day.
- Meet with an ACP staff member to discuss eligibility, options and program requirements.
- Be GREAT!
Yes, it is just that easy!
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.