During the fall semester, faculty and staff submitted proposals for the QEP. A sub-committee of the SACSCOC Steering Committee reviewed the proposals and identified six themes for NOVA’s next QEP. We are now asking the college community to provide feedback on the themes that were identified. Click on the link for each theme below to read the proposed objectives, outcomes, and actions. You may submit feedback by clicking on the button below. Feedback is due by Tuesday, February 25.
- Academic Support Services
- Access and Equity through Advocacy and Support
- College Success Strategies
- Global and Social Engagement
- Improving Writing Performance
- Information Literacy and Critical Thinking
A successful QEP must meet SACSCOC requirements and should incorporate best practices: is focused on student learning and/or student success, is based on data, incorporates feasible strategies or actions, is neither too broad nor too narrow, and closes the student achievement gap.