Home > About NOVA > Emergency Preparedness > Campus Emergency Procedures > Hazards > Power Outage
- Remain calm; provide assistance to others if necessary.
- Move cautiously to a lighted area. Exits may be indicated by lighted signs if the emergency power is operating.
- If asked to evacuate the building by emergency personnel, exit as calmly and carefully as possible. Take your personal belongings with you.
- Do not re-enter the building until authorized by authorities. Listen for information regarding building/campus closings.
- For localized outages, contact Facilities at 703.323.3268.