- You are required to complete a total of 168 class hours to finish the program.
- Sixty-six (66) hours are required from the Saturday Core Courses.
- The remaining 102 hours may be obtained by choosing any IT courses from the Workforce Link
Required Saturday Core Courses:
- Networking Essentials (24 hrs)
- TCP/IP (18 hrs)
- Windows 7, Configuration (18 hrs)
- CyberWatch Security (6 hrs)
Additional Required Courses (4):
- Any Database course (Intro or Advanced)
- Any Programming course
- One MS Server 2008-R2 or 2012-R2 course
- Any Webpage Design course
CompTIA® Professional Certification Prep Courses offered:
- CompTIA® A+ Cert. Prep. Essentials - Hardware Part 1 (16 hrs)
- CompTIA® A+ Cert. Prep. Essentials - Hardware Part 2 (16 hrs)
- CompTIA® A+ Cert. Prep. Essentials - Software Part 1 (16 hrs)
- CompTIA® A+ Cert. Prep. Essentials - Software Part 2 (16 hrs)
- CompTIA® Network+ Cert. Prep. (28 hrs)
- CompTIA® Security+ Cert. Prep. (20 hrs)
Course descriptions, dates, times, and prices are listed in the IT & Computer Skills section of the Workforce Link. All courses listed above may not be offered every semester.