Interior Decoration Certificate
This 36-hour program is divided into three segments, each consisting of six 2-hour classes. It takes you through a learning process, starting with an introduction to the principles of design in the Basics course, to understanding how to use clients’ needs and manage their expectations in the Intermediate course, and finally showing how to mold clients’ answers into a cohesive decorative solution for an urban project in the Advanced course. Please see our website for a more extensive description of each of the courses listed below. Courses need to be taken sequentially without exception.
- Basics of Interior Decoration & Design
- Intermediate Interior Decoration & Design
- Advanced Interior Decoration & Design
Upon completion of the program, you’ll receive an Interior Decoration Program Certificate, and you can either move toward opening your own decorating practice or seek employment in:
- Upscale Furniture Stores
- As assistants to Interior Decorators / Designers
- As representatives for Industry-related Products
- Furniture & Finishes Libraries in Architectural & Design Firms
Questions? Call 703-323-3168.