Cyber Security Certificate (Entry, Mid & Advanced Levels)
Designed to add to your credentials and improve your job skills, these programs focus on the fundamentals of network protection, information assurance, preventing attacks, ensuring privacy, and gaining an understanding of the ethical, legal, and regulatory world of Cyber Security. You’ll also get prepared for several nationally recognized industry certification exams. These stackable certifications will provide a pathway to career advancement and “next step” employment. Questions? Call 703-450-2551.
- Cyber Jobs, Pathways & Clearances
- CompTIA® Network+
- CompTIA® Security+
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US®)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP®)
- All of the Entry Level courses
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) or
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®)
- All of the Entry and Mid-Level courses
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
We offer additional cyber security courses that are not part of the certificate program. These courses can add to your depth of knowledge in this exciting field.
Please visit MyWorkforce for current course offerings and registration.
* To earn the certifications within the Mid and Advanced levels, you must have relevant work experience. If you do not have the required experience, you may still sit for the exam and you will have a window of time within which to gain the required experience and earn the certification.