CompTIA® A+ Computer Service Technician Certificate
The CompTIA® A+ certification is the starting point for a career in IT! This program covers core hardware and operating systems technologies. Upon completion of this program, you will be able to demonstrate basic knowledge of configuring, installing, diagnosing, repairing, upgrading, and maintaining computers and associated technologies. This certificate program will also provide the foundations needed to pass the certification exams.
The program is offered in two convenient formats; a four-course program at Annandale or an intensive two-course program at Woodbridge. Both programs cover the same content and are the same number of hours. You can start with Software or Hardware. Questions? Call 703-450-2551.
Required Courses Annandale:
- CompTIA ® A+ Essentials – Software Part 1, 16 hours
- CompTIA ® A+ Essentials – Software Part 2, 16 hours
- CompTIA ® A+ Essentials – Hardware Part 1, 16 hours (offered in fall 2015)
- CompTIA ® A+ Essentials – Hardware Part 2, 16 hours (offered in fall 2015)
Required Courses Woodbridge:
- CompTIA ® A+ Essentials (Hardware), 32 hours
- CompTIA ® A+ Essentials (Software), 32 hours
- Total hours: 64