Federal Acquisition Management Certificate Program
Alexandria, Loudoun, Manassas, Woodbridge
Approved for Veterans Benefits
These programs are designed for any business person thinking about or currently conducting business with the Federal government. Both will provide you with a basic background in the Federal contract process, governing regulations, the bid and proposal process, contract management, and performance and contract closeout. This information is critical for any business involved in Federal contracting.
Individual courses may be taken without pursuing a certificate program. All courses are not offered every semester. Courses may be taken in any order. To earn 1.2 CEUs for each course and obtain an Award of Completion Certificate, you must attend 90% of all scheduled class hours and pass a Learning Assessment at the end of each course.
- Fundamentals of Federal Contracting or Shaping Business Arrangements
- Federal Contracts Structures & Methods
- Federal Acquisition Planning & Strategy
- Contracts Administration & Closeout
- Federal Acquisition Regulation or FAR Fundamentals I
- Legal Considerations & Ethics of Contracting
Elective Courses (Choose one):
- Subcontract Management
- Federal Market Business Development
- COR Refresher & Ethics