Policies and Procedures
- Current/Prospective students can use the lab computers for admissions, class registrations, and school assignments.
- All students are required to sign in before using the lab services.
- Children, food, and drinks are not permitted to the lab.
- Cellphones must be on silent mode.
- Students should avoid loud conversations or talking on the phone while at the lab.
- The lab personnel can help students with technical problems related to equipment or programs, but not with school assignments.
- Students are advised to bring their own storage media (i.e. flash drives, CD...) to save their files. Any files saved on computers will be deleted on a regular bases.
- All computer work must be completed 15 minutes prior to the closing time.
- Students should log off and check their work area before leaving. OCL staff are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items.