Numerous certificate programs are offered to provide focused training in specific areas. This training allows each participant to develop new skills or enhance skills to become more productive on the job. Career-oriented certificate programs provide updated skills in high-tech areas and business management. As skills are gained, students develop a competitive spirit to seek advancement in the workplace. Invest in yourself today to advance your career tomorrow.
Once you have completed the courses required for a certificate, print and complete the Application for Program Certificate and return to either Emily Burrell, WDD - Woodbridge Campus, 15200 Neabsco Mills Road, Woodbridge, VA 22191 or Cindy Langguth, WDD - Manassas Campus, 6901 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA 20109.
For information regarding a TESOL/TESL Certificate, please see that section.
Contact Emily Burrell via e-mail or by phone at 703-878-5817 with any questions about the Woodbridge Certificate Programs. Contact Cindy Langguth via e-mail or by phone at 703-257-6590 with any questions about the Manassas Certificate Programs.
- Business Communications (Woodbridge)
- CompTIA A+ Computer Service Technician (Woodbridge)
- Federal Contract Management (Alexandria, Loudoun, Manassas)
- Microsoft Office (Alexandria, Annandale, Loudoun, Manassas, Woodbridge)
- Nonprofit Leadership & Administration (Annandale, Loudoun, Woodbridge)
- Office Readiness (Manassas)
- Oil & Gas Industry Certification Training (Quantico Marine Base)
- Project Management (Alexandria, Annandale, Loudoun, Manassas, Woodbridge)
- Proposal Management (Manassas)
- TESOL (Alexandria, Annandale, Loudoun, Manassas)
- Web Development (Woodbridge)
- Wedding Coordinator (Woodbridge)