Tuition for one semester is $5,500. This program is one year course with three semesters, so total tuition of the program is $16,500.
- This program is approved for GI BILL Benefits.
- WIA(the Workforce Investment Act) Tuition Assistance is available. Contact SkillSource to check your eligibility.
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation for low-income women and children
- The Ladies Board of INOVA Loudoun Hospital for students who live or work in Loudoun County
- Mildred A. Mason Memorial scholarship foundation.
- Health Occupations Students of America.
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses
- Virginia Association for Family and Community Education – Mrs. Guy Roof Scholarship.
- Mawista Scholarship
To get more information about funds, please, contact the main office at (703) 822-6523.
Clinicals will be offered at nursing facilities, outpatient clinics and physicians office.