Workforce Development - MEC
- Spring 2015 Registration
- Friday, December 19: All Workforce Development offices will be closed for professional development from 11AM-5PM. In-person and phone registration may not be available during this time, however, online registration will be available through this website. The office will reopen on Monday, December 22 at 8:30AM.
- Nurse Aide Program
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Renewal & HeartSaver First Aid and CPR with AED Skills Testing Sessions Learn more.
- Practical Nurse Program Learn more
- New! Are you an ISSA-NOVA member? Call 703-878-5755 for details on courses available to you.
- College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students.
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
Building Skills, Creating Success.
Workforce Development, at the Medical Education Campus, offers a variety of skill based programs in healthcare. Some programs are offered to enhance and maintain employability, while others are offered to begin a new career in healthcare. The hottest jobs in the country are now in healthcare, whether it be patient care or medical administration in hospitals, long term care facilities, home health agencies, physician offices or clinics. Customized and contract classes are also available to the healthcare industry.
Workforce Development (MEC)
6699 Springfield Center Drive
Springfield, VA 22150-1913
Phone: 703.822.6523 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HeartSaver First Aid
- HeartSaver CPR & AED
- TEAS Prep for Math
- TEAS Prep for English
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR for Healthcare Provider
- Pharmacy Technician
- Online Healthcare Courses
These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. All courses are MyCAA approved! Learn more.