Workforce Development - MEC
- New! Online Healthcare Courses
These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. All courses are MyCAA approved! Learn more.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Renewal & HeartSaver First Aid and CPR with AED Skills Testing Sessions Learn more.
- Practical Nurse Program Learn more
- Fall Registration
- Spring 2014 Registration begins Dec 4th
Building Skills, Creating Success.
Workforce Development, at the Medical Education Campus, offers a variety of skill based programs in healthcare. Some programs are offered to enhance and maintain employability, while others are offered to begin a new career in healthcare. The hottest jobs in the country are now in healthcare, whether it be patient care or medical administration in hospitals, long term care facilities, home health agencies, physician offices or clinics. Customized and contract classes are also available to the healthcare industry.
Workforce Development (MEC)
6699 Springfield Center Drive
Springfield, VA 22150-1913
Phone: 703.822.6523 or Email: email@example.com
- TEAS Prep for English
- TEAS Prep for Reading
- TEAS Prep for Math
- RN Return to Practice
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide
Advanced Computer Programming Training Opportunity - Learn More