Workforce Development - MEC
- Spring 2015 Registration
- Summer Registration begins April 15th.
- MEC Career Fair
- Resume Workshop
- Nurse Aide Program
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Renewal & HeartSaver First Aid and CPR with AED Skills Testing Sessions Learn more.
- Practical Nurse Program Learn more
- New! Are you an ISSA-NOVA member? Call 703-878-5755 for details on courses available to you.
- College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students.
- For weather related closings, please check the college webpage at nvcc.edu or call 703-323-3000.
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
Building Skills, Creating Success.
Workforce Development, at the Medical Education Campus, offers a variety of skill based programs in healthcare. Some programs are offered to enhance and maintain employability, while others are offered to begin a new career in healthcare. The hottest jobs in the country are now in healthcare, whether it be patient care or medical administration in hospitals, long term care facilities, home health agencies, physician offices or clinics. Customized and contract classes are also available to the healthcare industry.
Workforce Development (MEC)
6699 Springfield Center Drive
Springfield, VA 22150-1913
Phone: 703.822.6523 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HeartSaver First Aid
- HeartSaver CPR & AED
- TEAS Prep for English
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR for Healthcare Provider
- Online Healthcare Courses
These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. All courses are MyCAA approved! Learn more.