Workforce Development - Loudoun Campus
- Office Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Course updates, class locations, special events, promotions and more!
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
- College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students.
Building Skills, Creating Success.
The Loudoun Campus Workforce Development Office offers programs and services to meet your workforce and continuing education needs. We invite you to explore what we have to offer. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Workforce Development at the Loudoun Campus is located at:
21335 Signal Hill Plaza, Suite 300
Sterling, VA 20164
Signal Hill Plaza is across Potomac View Road from the Loudoun Campus, in the Mirror Ridge office building located in front of Kohl's.
- Earned Value Management: Program Control Challenges & Solutions - April 24
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) Exam Preparation - April 24
- Digital Video/Filmmaking & Adobe Premiere – Level I - April 25
- Exercising Managerial Control - April 26
- Photography – 35mm & Digital – Basic - April 26
- Digital Video/Filmmaking & Final Cut Pro X – Level I - April 28
- Defining & Measuring Organizational Processes - April 28
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 - Introduction - April 29
- Six Sigma Green Belt - April 29
- More Courses ...
- NEW! Online Healthcare Course These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. All courses are MyCAA approved!
- Motorcycle Class Registration
- English as Second Language
- Wastewater Program
- TESOL Certificate Program
- Computer Programming Bridge Program Learn More.