Workforce Development - Loudoun Campus
- Office Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Course updates, class locations, special events, promotions and more!
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
- For weather related college closings and delays, please go to www.nvcc.edu or call 703-323-3000 for current information, and check the College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students.
Building Skills, Creating Success.
The Loudoun Campus Workforce Development Office offers programs and services to meet your workforce and continuing education needs. We invite you to explore what we have to offer. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Workforce Development at the Loudoun Campus is located at:
21335 Signal Hill Plaza, Suite 300
Sterling, VA 20164
Signal Hill Plaza is across Potomac View Road from the Loudoun Campus, in the Mirror Ridge office building located in front of Kohl's.
- NEW! Online Healthcare Course These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. All courses are MyCAA approved!
- Motorcycle Class Registration
- English as Second Language
- Wastewater Program
- TESOL Certificate Program
- Computer Programming Bridge Program Learn More.