Workforce Development - Loudoun Campus
- Learn More About the ESL Program
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
- College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students.
- Nurse Aide Preparation Program
NOVA is offering two options for those seeking a nurse aide preparation class to become certified in the state of Virginia: Fast track full-time Monday-Friday and Evening part-time
- Driver Improvement courses will no longer be offered by the Workforce Development Division of Northern Virginia Community College
- Effective August 1, parking on all NOVA campuses is free on weekends and weekdays after 4pm in B lots only. All other times you must have a parking permit.Students may park at hourly parking meters or garages for $2 per hour. Students may also purchase a semester parking permit for $80 online or directly from the Parking Services Office for $90 on any campus. Call 703-323-3123 with any questions related to parking.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Building Skills, Creating Success.
The Loudoun Campus Workforce Development Office offers programs and services to meet your workforce and continuing education needs. We invite you to explore what we have to offer. Feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Workforce Development at the Loudoun Campus is located at:
21335 Signal Hill Plaza, Suite 300
Sterling, VA 20164
Signal Hill Plaza is across Potomac View Road from the Loudoun Campus, in the Mirror Ridge office building located in front of Kohl's.
Course updates, class locations, special events, promotions and more!
- Adobe After Effects - November 3
- Adobe Dreamweaver – Intermediate - November 4
- Information Technology Project Management - November 4
- Excel 2010 – Intermediate - November 4
- Contracting V: Contract Closeout - November 6
- Certified Scrum Developer - November 6
- UNIX IV – Administration I - November 7
- The Art of Grantwriting - November 8
- ESL - TOEFL Mini Workshop - November 8
- PMP & CAPM Exam Preparation - November 8
- More Courses ...
- NEW! Are you an ISSA-NOVA member? Call 703-878-5755 for details on courses available to you.
- NEW! Online Healthcare Course These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. All courses are MyCAA approved!
- Motorcycle Class Registration
- English as Second Language
- Wastewater Program
- TESOL Certificate Program