Tax Preparation Courses
NOVA’s Workforce Development Division is proud to work in conjunction with The Income Tax School to offer robust, comprehensive tax preparation courses for those looking to begin a career in the tax field, as well as the continuing education those already in the profession require. The online courses allow you to work at your own pace while still working, but give you access to an instructor when you need help understanding the course materials.
Developed by practicing tax professionals, The Income Tax School curriculum is high quality, written in layman’s terms and teaches practical application by using real-life scenarios – enabling students to prepare returns for the general public as well as improving their competency in tax preparation.
Available Income Tax Courses:
- Comprehensive Tax Course with Career Package (60 CPE credits)
- Comprehensive Tax Course with Business Start-Up Guides (60 CPE credits)
- Advanced Individual I Income Tax Course (30 CPE credits)
- Advanced Individual II Income Tax Course (30 CPE credits)
- Small Business I Income Tax Course (30 CPE credits)
- Small Business II Income Tax Course (30 CPE credits)
Continuing Education (CE) Seminars
40 great CE topics for tax preparers! Build your expertise in advanced areas of tax preparation. ITS offers top-quality IRS CE approved tax education. Choose from 40 different 3-hour seminars. Buy just one or choose a package to meet your specific CE requirements!
For more information or to register for tax courses and continuing education seminars, please visit: www.theincometaxschool.com/nvcc.