Workforce Development - Annandale Campus
- Register for Summer 2014 Courses
- Register for Spring 2014 Courses
- Good Things to Know
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
- College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students
- Follow us on
Building Skills, Creating Success.
Workforce Development at NOVA's Annandale Campus offers a wide range of programs and services to enhance your professional development and enrich your life. We can provide customized contract training to meet the specific needs of your business or organization; the training can be conducted on campus or at your organization's worksite. Courses in business, computer technology, ESL, test preparation, personal development and leisure topics are available in both classroom and online formats. We invite you to explore what we have to offer. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Annandale Campus, CE 202
8333 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 22003
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Courses for TESOL/TESL Certificate Program
- Certificate Programs
- Pro Food Manager Training
- SAT Prep-Critical Reading
- SAT Prep-Writing
- Parenting & Divorce
- Parenting & Divorce-En Español
- PMP & CAPM Exam Prep (Online)
- PMP & CAPM Exam Prep
- Measuring HR Effectiveness
- Windows 7 Configuration
- TCP/IP 2014
- Excel 2010 - Power of Pivot Tables
- Courses for Students with Learning Disabilities
- More Courses ...
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Computer Programming Training Opportunity - Learn More
- "TRiP" (Technology Retraining internship Program)
- UGotClass - Online Courses
- Start Your Career or Continue Your Education as a Tax Professional
Online courses available 24/7 from The Income Tax School®.
Click here for more information.
- Career Switcher Program
Become a licensed Virginia public school teacher.
- Wastewater Program
- Hybrid & Online Healthcare Course