Workforce Development - Annandale Campus
Building Skills, Creating Success.
Workforce Development at NOVA's Annandale Campus offers a wide range of programs and services to enhance your professional development and enrich your life. We can provide customized contract training to meet the specific needs of your business or organization; the training can be conducted on campus or at your organization's worksite. Courses in business, computer technology, ESL, test preparation, personal development and leisure topics are available in both classroom and online formats. We invite you to explore what we have to offer. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Annandale Campus, CE 202
8333 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 22003
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Courses for TESOL/TESL Certificate Program
- Certificate Programs
- GRE Prep
- SAT Prep-Critical Reading
- SAT Prep-Writing
- Parenting & Divorce
- Parenting & Divorce-En Español
- PMP & CAPM Exam Prep (Online)
- PMP & CAPM Exam Prep
- How to Create a Business Plan that Works
- HR's Role in Org. Development
- Human Resource Law
- Intro to Web Page Design
- Excel 2010 - Intro
- Intro to Java Programming
- ICND1-Cisco, Part 1
- Courses for Students with Learning Disabilities
- More Courses ...
- New! Impact of the Affordable Care Act on your Business
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Computer Programming Training Opportunity - Learn More
- "TRiP" (Technology Retraining internship Program)
- Ed2Go - Online Courses
- UGotClass - Online Courses
- Start Your Career or Continue Your Education as a Tax Professional
Online courses available 24/7 from The Income Tax School®.
Click here for more information.
- Career Switcher Program
Become a licensed Virginia public school teacher.
- Wastewater Program
- Hybrid & Online Healthcare Course