Home > Businesses & Community > Workforce Development > Alexandria > Specialized Services > Test Proctoring Services
Test Proctoring Services
Anyone can have an exam proctored at NOVA, Alexandria Campus. A candidate does not have to be an NOVA student to test here.
- Proctor Fees: $75.00 per exam. Cash only, exact change please.
- The student will be responsible for all fees associated with proctoring the exam. (i.e. exam fee and postage). If the institution requesting the exam doesn't provide a postage paid envelope with the exam, then the student will be required to pay for the postage.
- Tests are administered by appointment.
- Email Workforce Development-Testing Services at ALCETesting@nvcc.edu to schedule your exam. (Exams are scheduled for weekdays 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Fill out the Online Registration-Admission Form. Please print a copy to bring at the time of your test.
- Paper Exams should be mailed to:
Northern Virginia Community College
Alexandria Campus, AA230
3001 N. Beauregard Street
Alexandria, VA 2231