Workforce Development - Alexandria Campus
- Workforce Development and Northern Virginia Community College will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday from 12pm, Nov 26 until 8:30am, Dec 1st. Hope you have a happy and safe holiday.”
- Fall 2014 registration
- Spring 2015 Registration begins December 4th
- Motorcycle registration
- Testing Services are now available by appointment.
- ESL Courses
- Driver Improvement courses will no longer be offered by the Workforce Development Division of Northern Virginia Community College.
- Nurse Aide Preparation Program NVCC is offering two options for those seeking a nurse aide preparation class to become certified in the state of Virginia. If you are looking for a fast track full time Monday through Friday program, go to http://www.nvcc.edu/wdce/loudoun . If you are looking for an evening part time program, go to http://www.nvcc.edu/wdce/mec
- College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students.
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
Building Skills, Creating Success.
Welcome to the Website for Workforce Development at the Alexandria Campus of the Northern Virginia Community College. We offer a variety of non-credit courses on and off campus to help you meet your workforce and continuing education needs. Please browse our site and feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Alexandria Campus, AA 230
5000 Dawes Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22311
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.