Workforce Development - Alexandria Campus
- Please note: The Workforce Development Operations unit will close
at 11a.m. on Tuesday, December 9th
for Professional Development and
re-open at 8:30a.m. on Wednesday,
- Spring 2015 Registration
- Fall 2014 registration
- Motorcycle registration
- Testing Services are now available by appointment.
- ESL Courses
- Driver Improvement courses will no longer be offered by the Workforce Development Division of Northern Virginia Community College.
- Nurse Aide Preparation Program NVCC is offering two options for those seeking a nurse aide preparation class to become certified in the state of Virginia. If you are looking for a fast track full time Monday through Friday program, go to http://www.nvcc.edu/wdce/loudoun . If you are looking for an evening part time program, go to http://www.nvcc.edu/wdce/mec
- College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students.
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
Building Skills, Creating Success.
Welcome to the Website for Workforce Development at the Alexandria Campus of the Northern Virginia Community College. We offer a variety of non-credit courses on and off campus to help you meet your workforce and continuing education needs. Please browse our site and feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Alexandria Campus, AA 230
5000 Dawes Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22311
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP Exam Prep Review Boot Camp
- Administrative Assistant Training: An Intensive Certificate Program
- Filmmaking Fundamentals
- Contracting I
- Contracting II
- Contracting III
- Contracting IV
- Contracting V
- The Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Statements of Work
- MS Word - Introduction
- MS Word - Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint -Introduction
- MS PowerPoint - Intermediate
- MS Excel - Introduction
- MS Excel - Intermediate
- Photoshop for the Web
- Photography-35mm & Digital-Basic
- Photography-35mm & Digital-Advanced