Workforce Development - Alexandria Campus
- Fall 2014 registration
- Motorcycle registration
- Testing Services are now available by appointment.
- ESL Courses
- Driver Improvement courses will no longer be offered by the Workforce Development Division of Northern Virginia Community College.
- Nurse Aide Preparation Program NVCC is offering two options for those seeking a nurse aide preparation class to become certified in the state of Virginia. If you are looking for a fast track full time Monday through Friday program, go to http://www.nvcc.edu/wdce/loudoun . If you are looking for an evening part time program, go to http://www.nvcc.edu/wdce/mec
- College Closing Policy for Workforce Development Students.
- Sign up for our free newsletter!
Building Skills, Creating Success.
Welcome to the Website for Workforce Development at the Alexandria Campus of the Northern Virginia Community College. We offer a variety of non-credit courses on and off campus to help you meet your workforce and continuing education needs. Please browse our site and feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Alexandria Campus, AA 230
5000 Dawes Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22311
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Scriptwriting I: Fundamentals
- Filmmaking Fundamentals
- Contracting I
- Contracting II
- Contracting III
- Contracting IV
- Contracting V
- Ethics for Contractors
- MS PowerPoint 2010-Introduction
- MS PowerPoint 2010 Intermediate
- MS Excel 2010 Level I
- MS Excel 2010 Level II
- Photoshop for the Web
- Statements of Work
- Photography-35mm & Digital-Advanced
- Getting Paid to Talk-An Introduction to Professional Voice Acting
WDD Schedule of Courses