Schedule of classes -- Spring 2013
Revised on March 21, 2012
REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS FROM NOVA
If you attended NOVA between Fall 2001 and today, you can request transcripts online through NOVAConnect.
Online Requests (Two-day turnaround time):
- Log into NOVAConnect
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System
- Click Self Service
- Follow the instructions to request your transcripts
By Fax or by Mail (Allow 10 days):
- Complete and sign the Request for Transcript Form (125-89); unsigned requests cannot be processed.
- Fax the completed form to 703.813.6022; OR
- Mail the completed form to your campus Student Services Center
Go to http://www.nvcc.edu/current-students/services-to-students/transcripts/ for complete information.
Transcripts to be sent to George Mason University:
If you have not yet been admitted to GMU, send transcripts to GMU Office of Admissions; if you are currently attending GMU, send transcripts to Registrar’s Office, at:
George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444