New Student Orientation Sign Up
Congratulations, you are on your way to success! Make sure to review the To Do List and then sign up for a Student Orientation Session below by clicking on the campus location you will be attending.
To Do List
Before Attending the New Student Orientation:
- Complete NOVA's Online Admission Application.
- Complete the NOVA application and take the English and Math Placement Tests.
- Review Degree Programs; Identify your primary and alternate options.
- Review Tuition Payment Methods.
- Sign up for New Student Orientation.
- Print New Student Orientation Agenda.
- For students interested in the Medical Education Campus-View the online information session.
- Check to see if you need to bring any additional documentation.
Click on the campus of your choice below to sign up for your Student Orientation Session. Space is limited. Completing the Sign Up Form reserves your seat in the session of your choice.
|1||July 26, 2013||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||AA 159|
|2||August 5, 2013||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||AA 159|
|3||August 9, 2013||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||AA 159|
|4||August 12, 2013||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||AA 159|
|5||August 16, 2013||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||AA 159|
|1||January 10, 2014||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||CA Building, 3rd Floor|
|1||June 14, 2013||12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Waddell Building|
|2||June 28, 2013||10:00 a.m. - Noon||Waddell Building|
|3||July 12, 2013||12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Waddell Building|
|4||July 26, 2013||10:00 a.m. - Noon||Waddell Building|
|5||August 9, 2013||10:00 a.m. - Noon||Waddell Building|
|1||January 11, 2014||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||MC 226|
|1||January 11, 2014||9:00 a.m. - Noon||Seefeldt 120|
Students interested in Nursing or Allied Health Programs at the Medical Education Campus (MEC) should view an online information session prior to attending a SOAR session at another NOVA campus.
Northern Virginia Community College makes every effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. If you have accommodation needs, please call your campus Disability Support Service within 14 working days prior to attending a scheduled event. ASL interpreter requests may be made by emailing email@example.com at least four weeks prior to attending a scheduled event.