Register for Courses
Important Note About Signing Up for Classes at Orientation:
You MAY NOT be able to register for classes if you fit into any of the categories listed below. If any of these categories apply to you, then remember to BRING THE LISTED REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION WITH YOU TO NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION.
- If you were under 18 when you filled out the NOVA application and have since graduated from high school or obtained a GED:
- Official High School/GED Transcript or Original High/GED School Diploma
- If you were under 18 when you filled out the NOVA Application and are scheduled to graduate this summer.
- A completed and signed Early Admission Certification for Graduating High School Seniors Form (125-104 Form)
- If you were 18 or older and had not yet graduated from high school when you filled out the NOVA Application:
- Valid ID indicating your date of birth OR
- Official High School Transcript OR
- Original High School Diploma
- If you are not a U.S. Citizen and have a different status, please bring one of the following immigration documents that applies to you (Original Needed):
- Alien Registration Card OR
- Work Authorization Card OR
- Passport OR
- USCIS Letters