How to Request Information

Almost anyone at NVCC can request information from the Institutional Research office. There may be certain restrictions as to what types of information can be obtained due to student privacy policies.

You can send requests to OIR in one of the following ways:

  • E-mail your request to the Associate Vice President of OIR:


  • Call in your request to (703) 323-3129

  • FAX your request to (703) 323-3755

  • Visit our office in person (AN Campus - Brault Bldg, Rm 316)

  • Mail your request to:

      4001 Wakefield Chapel Road
      Annandale, VA 22003-3796

Before you make a request to NVCC's Office of Institutional Research (OIR), you should know exactly what type of information you need. Make sure you include the semester(s) of interest, if the data should be given for each campus or the college as a whole, and any specific information like courses, that will help the researchers complete your request.

Include the following information with your request.

  • Your Name

  • Your Phone Number

  • The Office Where You Work

  • How the Information Will Be Used

  • A Detailed Description of Your Request (be specific)





Northern Virginia Community College ©2002
last update: August 14, 2008