REASONS TO BE IN HEALTH CARE
Reasons to be in Health Care
- You’re not confined to one location – many health care professionals have more than one office, practice in different cities or states, and are needed worldwide and in a variety of diverse settings.
- Health care is universal; it doesn’t matter what your ethnic or religious background is.
- Health care has options- Upward mobility and the opportunity for advanced training
- Continuing education – you can never know everything there is to know about health care and the specialty you are in. Continuing education is always available to teach the latest techniques and advances in health care.
- Health care has one of the strongest job markets in the U.S.
- There are jobs for all levels of education and experience.
- Allied health care employees are in great demand and require a diverse level of training.
- One of the fastest growing career fields reported by the Bureau of Labor statistics are the nursing and allied health occupations.