- What should I do if I cannot log in to NOVAConnect with my EMPLID?
- Can I change my PIN #?
- What should I do if I cannot find my EMPLID using the search page?
- What are some common errors I should check before calling the Help Desk?
- What should I do if I find multiple EMPLIDs under my name?
- What should I do if my name is spelled incorrectly in NOVAConnect once I successfully log on?
- Why are courses within the same discipline listed differently, some with three or four letters? (MTH, Math)
- Will a partial payment hold my credit classes?
- Can I request an official transcript through NOVAConnect Web?
- Who do I contact when I am having technical problems with NOVAConnect?
Be sure that you are using your six-digit date of birth as the default Pin# (MMDDYY)
If this does not work, you can contact the IT Help Desk at 703.426.4141 and we will make sure that your account was successfully created.
Yes you can. Click on the Find My ID button on the NOVAConnect website. Enter your user name and password. If you do not know your user name, you can use the Look Up feature. Click Login. Change your password is an option.
This may happen if:
- You have never registered with the College.
- You have not taken classes with NOVA for the last three years.
- You have not been 'Term Activated' for the upcoming semester by the Admissions and Records Office.
- You recently signed up with the College, but your data is still being processed.
Contact Admissions and Records to have them flag you in our system as an 'active' student.
If you have done this and still cannot find your EMPLID, contact the IT Help Desk and we will be glad to assist you.
- Have you met the prerequisite?
- Is a lab required?
- Is it past the date for adding the specific section?
- Is a placement test required?
- Do you have an unpaid dept to the College?
- Do you have a hold on your record?
- Did you change your user preference to the current semester?
You can click the Find My ID button to be sure that your NOVA EMPLID is available.
If you still cannot log on using the EMPLID you found, you should contact the IT Help Desk and we will be glad to assist you.
You must notify your campus Student Services Center office to make any changes to your primary, official name, in NOVAConnect.
Course identification letters are dependent on when the course was offered (ex. four letters for Quarter Credit) or by whom (ex. four letters for Continuing Education courses). Credit courses use three letters. CEU/Non-Credit Courses use four letters.
Partial payments do not hold your credit classes. Check the Tuition and Fees site for payment deadlines. Telephone payments are no longer accepted. All credit card payments are done online through NOVAConnect and QuikPay.
If you have attended NOVA within the last three years, you may request transcripts through NOVAConnect; otherwise you must request transcripts through a campus Student Services Center in writing using the Request for Transcript form.