NOVA offers an educational service for members of groups in our community such as:
- civic associations
- business and professional societies
- schools and clubs
- government organizations
- religious groups
- other community gatherings
Our experts have either a personal or professional interest in the field they represent and welcome the opportunity to share new ideas at your next meeting or event.
Would you like to invite one of NOVA’s experts to speak to your group?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Requestor information: name, daytime phone, email address
- Subject you want addressed (Please be specific. We do not have general topic speakers available, we identify speakers by specific subject matter.)
- Type of group (school, political organization, church, synagogue, retirement community, etc.)
- Location of the meeting (this will have bearing on which campus we approach first for a speaker)
- Date/time of the event (if the date is flexible, provide other possible dates as well)
- How long you would like the speaker to present?
- How many attendees are expected?
- Will there be a Q&A period?
Once the Public Information Office receives the completed request, they will contact potential speakers to garner interest. After a speaker has been identified, the PIO will introduce the speaker to the group and allow him/her to work out specific details with you.
*NOTE: NOVA cannot guarantee that we can provide a speaker on a given date or topic.