With commitment to the values of access, opportunity, student success, and excellence, the mission of Northern Virginia Community College is to deliver world-class in-person and online post-secondary teaching, learning, and workforce development to ensure our region and the Commonwealth of Virginia have an educated population and globally competitive workforce.
The vision of NOVA is to be a learning-centered organization that promotes student success. NOVA's Strategic Vision 2015 is detailed in the Gateway to the American Dream Document.
- NOVA Strategic Vision 2015: Gateway to the American Dream
- NOVA Goals: 2010 - 2011
- Achieving the Dream
NOVA is part of the Virginia Community College System (VCCS). As an institution of higher education in the VCCS, NOVA supports the VCCS Achieve 2015 strategic plan.
- Virginia Community College System (VCCS) Strategic Plan
- VCCS Achieve 2015 Resource Document
- Chancellor's Goals Supporting Achieve 2015: 2010 - 2011
- NOVA President's Goals Supporting Achieve 2015: July 2010 through June 2011
- NOVA President's Goals Supporting Achieve 2015: July 2011 through June 2012